Tuesday, December 30, 2014

TOP TEN (Plus a few)


Each year there is a flood of top ten lists published; top ten movies, books, news events, etc. Once more I'm joining in the game, listing my favorite novels of 2014.  The only problem is I can't narrow my list down to ten so I'll call it My Top Baker's Dozen.  I can't place them in numerical order either so just consider them all number one.
 
*Keepers of the Sword by Guy Morgan Galli

*Danger Ahead by Betsy Brannon Green

*We Three Kings by John Pontius

*Drone Games by Joel Narlock












*Drop Zone by Traci Hunter Abramson

* Falling by Clair M. Poulson












*Ring Around the Rosie by Julie Coulter Bellon

*The Quantum Breach by Tanner Zane



*Run for Your Life by Jean Holbrook Mathews 

 
*The Insider by Sian Ann Bessey
 
 
*Deadly Alliance by A.L. Sowards

*Lady Emma's Campaign by Jennifer Moore

*Wedding Cake by Josi Kilpack

 








I read many other enjoyable books as well.  This has been a great year for LDS themed adult novels.  There are a few Young Adult novels I hope to read eventually and one Middle Grade novel, Rebel Princess, by my daughter Janice Sperry I enjoyed.  Unfortunately there are still about a dozen adult LDS novels in my "to read" stack I haven't gotten to yet and some of them may turn out to be favorites too.  I've reviewed all of my top novels listed above on Meridian though some of the reviews aren't out yet, but will be posted soon. If you would like to read any of the reviews go here.

 

No comments: