Monday, June 25, 2012

A CATCH-ALL BLOG

Life has been racing by faster than I've been able to keep up this month.  In addition to getting a tiny new granddaughter, Gracie, we've celebrated five birthdays, Fathers Day, a graduation, one family member had surgery, two went to Girls Camp and little brothers visited Grandma, I've spoken at two book clubs, and my home was the scene of one of the baby showers, which meant more time than usual slicking the place up. The weeds have out-paced the flowers in my garden, there's been another round of shots in my knees, and a round of tests at the hospital.  That's in addition to the usual two days at the temple each week.  Oh, and I received word my contract for my last book went astray.  Fortunately my publisher sent me a new one and it's all signed and delivered, though no release date has been set yet.  

If that weren't enough, Meridian Magazine encountered some major problems last Wednesday and they've been offline ever since, though they're hoping to be back up tonight.  Since my column appears on Thursdays there was no review last week, but last Thursday's review will still run, just a little later than expected. 

I have managed to get some major upgrades for my computer, so hopefully my portion of cyberspace will run a little bit more smoothly.  To try out that theory, I'll post a few pictures.


This is Gracie.  She's up to five and a half pounds now!


 Sixteen month old Jen has decided to become a pianist.



My lilies seem to be thriving on neglect.


That's all folks!

3 comments:

MaryJo said...

Awwww! I guess both Jen and Brandon will have to have piano lessons.

Janice Sperry said...

Cute! Our two little miracle girls. ♥

battraws said...

Very cute grandkids! I'm sure you enjoy them Your flowers are pretty, too.