Monday, April 11, 2011

This isn't really a blog, but just a quick message to let you know why I haven't blogged for awhile. The first reason has to do with writing. I'm deeply involved in the edit of my new book, If I should Die, which will be released in June. This isn't a good copy of the cover, but perhaps it will give you an idea of what it looks like.



The other reason is even more exciting. I have a new granddaughter. She is almost two months old and made her debut into our family this past weekend. The papers were officially signed this morning. Her name is Jennifer and she's beautiful. Of course, I had to take some time off to go shopping. Aren't Grandmas supposed to make certain their granddaughters have all the pink jammies, blankets, and dresses she can find?



2 comments:

Stephanie Black said...

Congratulations on both the new book and the lovely new granddaughter!

Jennie said...

Don't Brandon and Jennifer look like they were meant to be brother and sister? Our whole family is enjoying seeing how happy Brandon is to finally be a big brother and how seriously he takes his "big brother" duties. He reads to her and offers her her bottle if she barely squeeks.