Monday, November 22, 2010

LAST WEEK

This is the last week of my gratitude contest, so share those things you're grateful for in the comment section.  Someone is going to win a couple of books from their personal wish list.

I shared a few pictures of this weekend's winter storm on facebook, but here are a few of my favorites for those of you not on facebook.  The first is the view from my back deck and the second is the view from my front porch, taken early in the morning just before sunrise.

4 comments:

Kelsi Rose said...

I am grateful for the beautiful weather we have been having. Seventy-five, is a little warm for November, but I would take that over 10 inches of snow.

Elizabeth Morgan said...

I am grateful books because they are so amazing. I love authors because they are the amazing people who wrote the wonderful books I read. Something that makes my day is to meet an author because they are so amazing.

Lisa said...

I'm grateful for modern medicine which allows me to work in a field where I can help people. I'm also grateful for furnaces, even replacing my furnace at this time of year when I would rather purchase dancing sugar plums. It's okay because I am not exposed to the elements of this really cold weather. For this and all other blessings I am truly aware of so many things I have to be grateful for.

battraws said...

We haven't had snow yet and I keep hoping that each storm will bring some! Still... just rain. Sigh.