Monday, June 7, 2010

Update

My sister's transplant went well, but she is terribly ill. The anti-rejection medicine keeps her nauseated. Her doctor says everything is going as expected. I really appreciate all the prayers and support she and our family have received from friends and extended family.

I had some dental work done this morning and since my sister's medical team gave her medication that would keep her asleep all day, I spent some time writing, 2,200 words, the most I've gotten done in one day in a long time.

Sorry about my review column last week. I had it ready in plenty of time, but got involved at the hospital and forgot to send it in on time. Hopefully we'll get the once a week posting started this week. I have some interesting sounding books in my "to read" pile, but I'm not getting much time to read or write. I've read a couple that are definite winners.

No comments: