Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Star-spangled Winners

Since I promised those who commented that they'd get their names in the drawing twice and because the last winner didn't claim her prize, I did two drawings. The first was just those who made comments and the second was commenters and followers. The winners are Lisa Paskins and Kristie Roberts. Please send me a wish list of at least five LDS novels and your mailing address and I will get your prizes to you as soon as possible. Contact me at bhansen22 at msn dot com. I really enjoyed all of your comments and invited my daughter to talk about YA novels more in an upcoming blog.

The Fourth of July is this weekend and the entire month is traditionally devoted to patriotic themes. I'm posting another blog along with this one expressing some of my thoughts concerning this land I love and the books that have enhanced my appreciation for my country. Please share your thoughts about America and about the books that have informed you of our nations past, shaped your attitude toward this land, and have left a favorable impression on you.
A new contest begins now. Comments concerning books with a patriotic theme or books that encouraged a sense of patriotism in you will receive double points. My list of patriotic or American History related books is pretty minimal. Feel free to add to the list.

No comments: