Monday, February 2, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS . . .


SHIRLEY BAHLMANN is the winner of my first ever contest. I will send her a signed copy of HIGH COUNTRY as soon as she sends me her mailing address. I have notified her directly--- off-line of course. I wish I could send each of your own copy of High Country, but since I can't, I hope you'll purchase it at any of the book stores that carry LDS books or order it through one of the thousands of bookstores who will special order requested books. It's widely available in libraries too.


Thanks to everyone who entered and for all your wonderful comments. I'm considering sponsoring other contests in the near future. As a reviewer of LDS fiction, I find my bookcases overflowing with books and would like to offer some of them to readers as prizes. I'll have to run this idea by the various publishers and authors, but will let you know soon. In the meantime I'd love to hear suggestions for contest rules from all of you.


The cute little guy who drew the winner's name from my cowboy hat is my grandson, Brandon.


No comments: