Monday, June 16, 2008

Abridgement

July is going to be a crazy, busy month for me so I requested having Ruby be unabridged. Besides it's a really long book. But my editor just informed me that the audio department said no. So along with my niece moving in until she can find a place of her own, and Mary Jo and her family doing the same, flying back to D.C. to pick up our grandson, and becoming a new temple worker, I'll have to find time to condense a 122,000 word manuscript.



I finally got my hair cut this afternoon and my husband tried to take a picture of me to show you my short, short hair, but none of the pictures turned out very well. Here's a couple anyway. At least they're good of my garden.

2 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

I love the cut, Jennie. It's cute and it will be great for summer.

Unknown said...

WOO HOO! I have been following the Bracelet series FAITHFULLY! and am SO excited to see The Ruby out soon! I just can't wait!