Sunday, November 4, 2012

More Gratitude

Keep the gratitude posts coming.  Today I'm thankful for my children, their spouses, and my grandchildren.  Yesterday was a day that reminded me of how much they mean to me as we all got together for one grandson's baptismal service.  I wish I could have taken a picture of the little ones all lined up and sitting together on a bench in the chapel.  It was kind of special to see my twelve-year-old granddaughter at one end and the eleven-year-old at the other with all of the younger boys inbetween, then smack in the middle of the boys was little Jennifer.  Gracie is too young to sit with the others, but she got her share of attention. 

Calton took his baptism very seriously and I was so proud of him.  Below I've posted a picture I took before the baptism.  There's one of little Gracie too, just looking cute.





 

No comments: