Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm happy to report, I not only lost the half pound I set as a goal, but I lost four pounds. Of course no one, but me can tell the difference, but it certainly does inspire me to try to lose another half pound this week.

My new book, High Country, is out now. I don't have my copies yet, but I'm anxiously awaiting their arrival.

It's my turn to stay later at the temple to cover the overlap time between our midday shift and the evening shift. That means we'll be a little more than an hour later getting home for the next two months and explains why this isn't much of a blog. Go to the the other blog I contribute to here to read my post there. That's a strange sentence and says a lot about how tired I am tonight. Not only did I work a long shift today, but I got a cortisone shot in my knee yesterday, which adds to my fatigue. Or maybe I just want an excuse to stop writing and go finish reading Sandra Grey's Tribunal. So far I'm finding it a fantastic read.

No comments: