Thursday, November 12, 2020

It's Been Crazy

 On top of all the election craziness, an earthquake, and Covid 19, I fell almost four weeks ago. I broke a rib, sprained my right wrist, tore up my left hand, and turned my left knee and part of my leg black and blue. It was a weird accident. My husband and I were returning from a long walk when a bit-of-fluff puppy ran away from a group of boys playing with it a few houses away from my home. I was watching the puppy and worried about it running into the street when I tripped against a section of raised sidewalk (dang tree roots!) The boys, their mother, and grandmother ran to help me. Anyway I wound up with a trip to the hospital ER for x-rays, stitches, and a brace.  I'm doing much better, but it has been a rough few weeks with severely limited use of my hands.

Here's today's review (typed primarily with two fingers.)

https://latterdaysaintmag.com/latter-day-saint-fiction-a-realistic-look-back-in-time/


No comments: