Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Some Days are Like That

Yesterday was an interesting day in an odd sort of way.  I had shots in both knees and hurried out to do some Christmas shopping before the anesthesia (local) wore off.  (When it wears off I always get a king size headache similar to a migraine.) I got some great deals, but also had a flat tire on my new car.  The dealership very graciously agreed to replace the tire even though the problem was a big long screw in the sidewall, not a tire defect.  I came home to find no internet service and I'm trying to finish up the edit on Heirs of Southbridge.  Fortunately my Meridian column for this week had been turned in early; unfortunately my Christmas book column for next week may be post-poned a week and I'll run another review next week.

Also the November Wish List contest ends tomorrow.  Comments posted on any of the blogs or reviews I posted this month count as entries, as do each follower.  Multiple comments each count. 

2 comments:

Janice Sperry said...

I'm glad they gave you the shots. Yay for pain free walking - even if it's just for a few weeks.

SSvedin said...

Bummer that you had a flat tire but awesome that the dealership took care of it! That's awesome!