Friday, February 1, 2013

January Winner

The Wish List Winner for January is CHRIS.  Since I have a number of people who go by Chris who follow my blog, let me clarify that this is the one who commented on my blog WORDS.  Let me know if you want a copy of my new book, Where the River Once Flowed, or if you would prefer another book send me a list of at least five LDS novels you would like and your mailing address. I'll send one of them to you.  (A slight disclaimer:  Since I now receive many books to review on my kindle, prizes have to be chosen from those I have in print format.)

The February contest begins now.  You only need to comment (tasteful) on one of my blogs or reviews during the month of February.  This month's prize will be a signed copy of Where the River Once Flowed.

No comments: