Monday, November 1, 2010

Changing the rules

I'm changing the contest rules this one time.  This month the Wish List contest will last until the day after Thanksgiving.  Only those who make comments on this blog between now and Thanksgiving will be eligible to win and the prize will be two wish list books.  The theme will be gratitude and you can express your appreciation for anything you are truly grateful for in the comment trail.  Enter as many times as you like.

And speaking of gratitude I'm grateful for my family and how much fun we have together.  Usually we're a pretty low key bunch, but every Halloween my son and his wife throw a party for our family.  They always have the most innovative costumes. 
Along with way too much good food, those family members brave enough to don costumes pose for the family portrait.

2 comments:

battraws said...

I am very, very grateful for family and friends, both near and far, who have helped me get through the past couple of years. At times life has been really, really, bad, but someone was always there when I needed them to be. Help has been both emotional and financial and I am so grateful for all of it and everyone. I am also very grateful for my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ because they have supported me the most.

Kelsi Rose said...

I am grateful for my husband. He is supportive and just there when I need a hug.